THE VM BALLET STUDENTS SELECTED FOR THE TELEVISION SHOW
« PRODIGES » SINCE HIS FIRST EDITION IN 2014
In 2019, 3 students from the VMBallet school selected for the show
In 2017 Soana Madsen is in the Final of the show and Lucas Hessel in de Semi -Final
In june 2017, Hannaë Miquel and Melvin Lawovi are invited to perform at the « Grand Concert » organized by PRODIGES at the « Stade Pierre Mauroy » in Lille ( an audience of 40000 people and 10000 choristsers)
In 2016 Thomas Rousse is in the Final of the show
In 2015 Melvin Lawovi is the Great winner of the whole Show
In 2014 Hannaë MIQUEL is the winner of the category « Dance » and Simon Regourd is in the Final of the show.
Matthew Madsen home choreographer of the VM Ballet creates the following pieces for the tel show PRODIGES :
- La Mort du Cygne the Saint-Saëns for Hannaë Miquel accompanied by Gauthier Capuçon
- La danse du sabre from Aram Khachaturian and In the Hall of the Mountain King from Peer Gynt for Thomas Rousse
- L’ouverture du « Barbier de Sévilles » from Rossini for Hannaë Miquel and Melvin Lawovi
- La 2ème valse de Shostakovich for Hannaë Miquel
- La chevauchée des Walkyries fromWagner for Lucas Hessel
- Le Mépris from Georges Delerue for Soana Madsen
- L’Allegretto de la7ème symphonie from Beethoven for Soana Madsen
PRODIGES is a television show created in 2014 and broadcasted by France 2.
France Télévision offers for the first time a prime time to promote Classical Ballet, Music and Singing to a larger audience.
A prestigious jury
- The Cellist Gauthier Capuçon
- The Soprano Elisabeth Vidal
- The Principal Dancer Patrick Dupont
- The Principal Dancer Marie – Claude Pietragalla