International Ballet School.
♦ Direction Vinciane Ghyssens & Matthew Madsen
Le VM Ballet was created in 2004 by Vinciane Ghyssens and Matthew Madsen.
Two nationalities : Belgian and American Two successful careers : She, as a Principal Dancer, Him , as a First Soloist They perform in 22 countries over 4000 performances.
Their knowledge in the Ballet field extends internationally
Settled in Toulouse (Occitanie Pyrénées, France), VM Ballet school knows an immediate success with amazing results. Students formed in the school are now dancing everywhere in the world.
♦ The VM Ballet School
- A High Quality Education
- A personalized approach for each student
- Company work , creation, rehearsal and performances
- A Health and Self -Care Program for Dancers
- A stepping stone to integrate a professional Ballet Company both Nationally and Internationally
- A school system unique in France
VMBALLET school was created on one credo the core philosophy of this institution :
Each student is UNIQUE, The education is personalized
- PHYSICAL PREPARATION
- GIRLS CLASS
- BOYS CLASS
- PAS DE DEUX
- VARIATIONS RÉPERTOIRE
- MODERN DANCE CLASS
- PERSONALIZED COACHING CLASS
- BODY CONDITIONING FOR DANCERS
- PRACTICE OF CREATIONS FROM REKNOWNED CHOREOGRAPHERS*
- CHOREOGRAPHIC CREATIONS AT VMBALLET (Classical, Neo-Classical, Contemporary )
- REHEARSALS OF BALLETS (Classical, Neo-Classical, Contemporary)
- HEALTH AND SELF-CARE PROGRAM FOR DANCERS (Injury prevention -Reinforcement -Recuperation)
- PERSONALIZED SUPPORT FOR AUDITIONS
- CLASSES GIVEN IN ENGLISH ( number 1 language used in the world of Ballet)
* Nacho Duato, Mats Ek, Ohad Naharin, Georges Balanchine, John Neumeier, Rudolph Noureev, Angelin Prejlocaj, Thierry Malandain, Serge Lifar, Pina Bausch, Roland Petit, Kader Belarbi